Services for students
- 23 programs to choose from in the On-campus System.
- 19 programs to choose from in theDistance System.
- Access to scholarship programs: financial, cultural, sport, student representation, family, academic excellence, university responsibility, and national level scholarships, as well as research grants, agreements and others.
- Transportation to and from the campus.
- Accident insurance.
- Updated Library with more than 65,000 books.
- Access to Virtual Library.
- Updated books and didactic guide textbooks included in the tuition
- Solid professional training through Practicums, which involve students in real projects in the 18 Centers of Research, Technology Transference and Consulting (CITTE- Centros de Investigación, Techonología, Transferencia y Extensión).
- Student Exchange Programs with students from America and Europe.
- 26 virtual classrooms in the 24 provinces of the country.
- Cutting-edge technological laboratories.
- Artistic and sports groups.
- Medical and dental attention.
- Agreements with universities from America and Europe for research projects.
- Academic accreditation.
- 225 professors studying for their Doctor’s Degree in agreement with foreign universities.
- 18 Centers of Research, Technology Transference and Consulting (CITTE- Centros de Investigación, Techonología, Transferencia y Extensión).
Through the Student Mobility program, undergraduate and graduate students can study abroad in a foreign university for one semester, gaining international experience and acquiring competences and skills to face a global world.
The UTPL, through the Directorate of Interinstitutional Relations, holds exchange and internship programs with prestigious universities worldwide.
There are 3 types of student mobility programs:
- Student Exchange: Study abroad for one or two semesters
- Research Projects, “Summer School”, and thesis preparation.
- Professional Training: internships and programs in spanish.