The creation of enterprises based on innovation is the project currently driven by UTPL from the Enterprise Development Agency (ADELoja), with the name: “Emprende UTPL”.
- Entrepreneurship Teaching. A space for UTPL family to get involved in the entrepreneurship culture. 22 future professionals are currently developing the prototype of their business ideas.
- Enterprises’ Incubators, which UTPL makes available for entrepreneurs so that their business ideas become, in a lapse of up to 3 years’ time, enterprises generating employment. In 2011, a total of 10 entrepreneur projects are preincubating.
Enterprises’ incubators that are part of the model deserve to be highlighted:
- Loja Technology Valley. Technologic entrepreneurships
- Cerart. Pottery entrepreneurships
- Ecolac. milkderived products entrepreneurships
- CETTIA. food industrialization entrepreneurships
As well as some of the existing entrepreneurship models:
- “Casa Lojana” HotelSchool
- Howard Johnson Hotel
- University Editorial